How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Danze's 5 year limited warranty
- Made from vitreous china
- Floor mounted installation
- Gravity flush
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for toilets
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Overall Height: 29-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-7/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 9" x 10-3/8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 18-3/4" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 9-1/8" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 6"
Additional Danze Links
Danze DC011223BC Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||9 x 10.375|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.