This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Lavatory Sink Required
- Constructed of wood ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Danze's one year limited warranty
- Vanity features 1 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space – drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- Vanity features 3 full sized cabinets with matching doors providing ample storage space
- Equipped with 2 shelves allowing for even more storage capacity
- Vanity top and sink are not included with this model – must purchase separately
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 29-1/2" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 20" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 30" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free standing
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Configuration: Vanity base only – top and sink will need to be ordered separately
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze DF032130ZB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DF032130 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Learn why you should consider Danze for your home.We at Build.com have taken an overall look at what Danze has to offer our customers. We feel very good about Danze products, and believe you should too.
How To Install a VanityMilan Rosan shows you step by step how to install a bathroom vanity.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.