Electronic Kitchen Faucet from the Commercial Collection
- Infrared electronic hand wash system
- H²Optics™ technology- no external adjustments required
- Chrome plated one piece CAST main body with Integral sensor and FIXED spout
- Adjustable sensing range and timeout
- Deck mount Electronic Gooseneck Faucet
- Spout: R5 - Smooth End Gooseneck-6.0" radius-12.0" height(unmounted)- Standard rigid/swivel field installation unless LS Limited swing option selected-Vandal resistant .090" wall thickness
- Outlet#: 8 - Smooth End, Laminar Flow Control in Base of Gooseneck Spout 0.5 USGPM (1.9 L/min.)
- Single Hole Deck mount FIXED Gooseneck Spout with Integral Sensor in Base
- (24 VAC) Hardwire powered by Class II transformer (purchased separately)
- Hardwire Version comes complete with watertight connector and Hardwire Converter 24VAC to 6VDC
- Vandal Resistant 10" x 10" pre-plumbed easy install Alum. Box for RECESSED OR SURFACE MOUNTING and with THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE-REQUIRES HOT AND COLD WATER SUPPLIES
- Hands free (touchless) operation
- Water flows when sensor is activated
- Water flow stops upon de-activation of sensor
- Auto shut-off feature that is selectable between 15 and 75 seconds. Factory set to 45 seconds
- Will reset once obstruction is removed
- Adjustable sensing distance 76 to 381 mm (3" to 15"). Factory set to 229 mm (9") (+/- 1.0")
- Hardwire Converter with Battery Back-up (-BB) comes complete with Watertight Connector and 9V battery
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta 1500T3388*
- Delta 1500T3388-BB*
Chrome / Battery Backup
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1500T3388 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.