Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview
- This is a Track Pack model - 3 QTY of faucet and drain combo
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (4" centers)
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 6-3/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-5/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/4" thick
- 2 handles included
- 2538-TP-DST: This model
- 2538-MPU-DST: This model with metal pop-up drain
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Delta 2538-SSTP-DST Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Technology||Diamond Seal|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|