Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Delta Video: Addison Bath CollectionDelta Addison Bath Collection Overview
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bathroom
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 6-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 6" - 16" (adjustable)
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/16" thick
- For installations where countertop thickness exceeds 1-1/16", use Delta RP10612 thick-deck installation kit.
- 2 handles included
- 3592LF: this model
- 2592LF: centerset version of this model
- 4592: Mini-widespread version of this model
- 3592LF-WL: wall mounted version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 3592LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 3592LF-PT*
- Delta 3592LF-SS
- Delta 3592LF-CZ
- Delta 3592LF
- Delta 3592LF-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 3592LF Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.063|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.