- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Solid brass housing and core construction
- Body spray to be used as part of a multi-application luxury shower system
- Single function spray pattern
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree spray head rotation, 30 degree tilt
- Shower head width: 2-11/16" W
- Shower head depth: 2-5/32" D
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 2-11/16" W
- Flow rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- 1/2" female supply connection
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Why Buy Delta Dryden 50150 Body Spray From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers body sprays equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Products
Delta 50150-PN Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.