Commercial Single Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever handle and Drain Assembly
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greenburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Single handle lavatory deck faucets for exposed mounting on three hole sinks.
- 4" (102 mm) centerset
- All metal fabricated body
- 5" (127 mm) spout
- Vandal resistant aerator or spray outlet
- Metal grid strainer
- Vandal resistant lever handle. Red / blue colored graphics indicate hot/cold temperature
- Control mechanism is the diamond embedded ceramic disc cartridge
- Control handle shall return to the neutral position when valve is turned off
- Adjustable handle limit stop
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered copper supply tubes with 3/8" fittings
- Available options for field conversion: 6" (152 mm) long elbow handle-red / blue colored graphics indicate hot / cold temperature. Order RP54687
- Maximum 1.5 gpm flowrate @ 60 PSI
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta 523LF-HDF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 523LF-HDF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview