Do It Yourself: Installing a Towel BarThis step by step guide will show you how to install a towel bar in your bathroom
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime hardware and finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Width: 24"
- Overall Width: 25-1/2"
- Depth: 3-1/8"
- Height: 1-3/4"
Why Buy Delta Dryden 75124 Towel Bar From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 75124
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 75124-PT*
- Delta 75124-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Delta 75124-SS
- Delta 75124-CZ
- Delta 75124
- Delta 75124-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 75124 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.