Delta Video: Multi-FlowA toggle on a Multi-Flow wand increases the stream from the standard 1.5GPM to a higher flow to more quickly fill the sink as well as pots, vases, or other large containers.
Delta Video: Addison Kitchen CollectionWith a design inspired by the scallops of a sea shell, the Addison kitchen faucet collection by Delta offers graceful curves and a romantic touch to the kitchen while not sacrificing features or performance.
Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Assembled in the U.S.A. (Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head with touchclean rubber nubbins
- 62" spray hose providing an aprox 20" reach
- MultiFlow allows for a temporary flow rate increase to 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- High-arch gooseneck spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 15-4/7" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-1/3" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered PEX supply tubes, 33-1/2"
Why Buy Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet Technologies:
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Multi-Flow: A simple push of the toggle on the spray head increases the 1.5gpm water flow to a higher volume on demand. So, kitchen tasks, like quickly filling a pot, vase or the sink, become easier.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- 9192T-DST: This model + Touch2O technology
- 9992-DST: Bar/prep (smaller) version of this faucet
- 9992T: Bar/prep (smaller) version of this faucet + Touch2O technology
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 9192-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 9192-AR-DST
- Delta 9192-SS-DST*
- Delta 9192-CZ-DST
- Delta 9192-DST
- Delta 9192-RB-DST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 9192-DST Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, Multi Flow Kitchen Faucet, Pullout Spray|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.