Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Assembled in the U.S.A. (Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head with touchclean rubber nubbins
- 62" spray hose providing an aprox 20" reach
- MultiFlow allows for a temporary flow rate increase to 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- High-arch gooseneck spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 15-4/7" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-1/3" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered PEX supply tubes, 33-1/2"
Why Buy Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Addison 9192-DST Kitchen Faucet Technologies:
MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
Multi-Flow: A simple push of the toggle on the spray head increases the 1.5gpm water flow to a higher volume on demand. So, kitchen tasks, like quickly filling a pot, vase or the sink, become easier.
Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
With Touch2O Technology
Bar/Prep Version w/ Touch2O Technology
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta 9192-AR-DST
- Delta 9192-SS-DST*
- Delta 9192-CZ-DST
- Delta 9192-DST
- Delta 9192-RB-DST
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9192-DST and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Delta Video: Multi-FlowA toggle on a Multi-Flow wand increases the stream from the standard 1.5GPM to a higher flow to more quickly fill the sink as well as pots, vases, or other large containers.
Delta: Addison Kitchen CollectionAn overview of the Addison Kitchen Collection