Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower System Includes:
- Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower Trim Only (T17038)
- Single Setting Showerhead (RP52382)
- 16" Shower Arm (RP46870)
- Shower Arm Flange (RP6025)
- 3 Setting Diverter Trim (T11800)
- 6 Setting Diverter Rough-In Valve (R11000)
- 1 Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNBXHF)
Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Solid brass forged body
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90 and 180 degrees
- Diverter Trim Features:
- Three function diverter: 2 individual positions, 1 shared position
- 1/2" rough-in
- Shower Head Features:
- Single setting shower head
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Standard 1/2" pipe fitting
- Body Spray Features:
- Adjusts both vertically and horizontally
- 1.6gpm @ 80psi
- Features H2Okinetic Technology
- Diverter Rough-In Features:
- Three port diverter rough-in valve
- For use with 3 or 6 function diverters
- Forged brass body
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant : Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve : Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Monitor Technology: Delta Monitor® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe ±3° F.
- With Volume Control : This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Touch Clean Technology : Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower System Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H
- Valve Type: Dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.6 gpm @ 80 psi
Additional Notes :
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower System
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower System SS
- Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower System CH
- Delta Lahara Monitor 17 Series Shower System RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Video: H2Okinetic ShowersLearn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to create a warmer, fuller shower experience without using more water.
Delta Video: Lahara Bath CollectionDelta Lahara Bath Collection Overview
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.