Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Package Includes:
- Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T17278)
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim (T18037)
- Slide Bar Hand Shower (57021)
- Jetted Shower Rough In Valve with Extra Outlet (R18000-XO)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNBXHF)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
Delta Leland Monitor 17 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Single function pressure balance cartridge
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Solid brass forged body
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90 and 180 degrees
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- Slide Bar Hand Shower Features:
- Multi function hand shower with five spray settings
- 69" flexible hose
- Certified dual check valves for backflow protection
- 24" Wall bar with adjustable slide for adjustable hand shower height
- Jetted Diverter Rough-In Valve Features:
- Back-to-back capability
- Brass body
- Adjusts for up to 3/4" wall thickness
- Wall Supply Elbow Features:
- 90 degree wall elbow
- Personal shower wall supply
- Solid brass construction
- 1/2" female NPT inlet
- 1/2" NPSM outlet for connecting to shower hoses
Delta Smart Features:
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- Touch Clean Technology: Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Package Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H
- Valve Type: Single function pressure balance cartridge
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 8-13/16"W x 4"
- Diverter Jets Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Package SS
- Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Package CH
- Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Package RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Package and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Delta Video: H2Okinetic ShowersLearn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to create a warmer, fuller shower experience without using more water.