Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower System Includes:
- Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T17278)
- 6 Setting Diverter Trim (T11900)
- Diverter Rough-In Valve (R11000)
- Wall Mount Hand Shower (55020)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
- 3 Body Sprays (50102)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNBXHF)
Delta Leland Monitor 17 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Solid brass forged body
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90 and 180 degrees
- Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- Wall Mount Hand Shower Features:
- Single Function Hand Shower
- 69" long hose for a long reach within the shower
- Hose is constructed from flexible plastic in matching finish to avoid scalding
- Includes hand shower wall mount
- Certified dual check valves
- 2.0gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Features:
- Adjusts 30 degrees up and down
- Solid brass construction
- Matching finish spray face
- Touch-Clean nubs
- 1/2" Rough-In
- 2.0gpm @ 80psi
- Wall Elbow Features:
- 90° wall elbow
- Solid brass construction
- 1/2" female NPT inlet
- 1/2" male NPSM outlet for connecting to shower hose
- Personal shower wall supply
- Diverter Rough-In Features:
- Three port diverter rough-in valve
- For use with 3 or 6 function diverters
- Forged brass body
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant : Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve : Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Monitor Technology: Delta Monitor® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe ±3° F.
- With Volume Control : This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Touch Clean Technology : Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower System Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H
- Valve Type: Dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.0gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm @ 80psi
Additional Notes :
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower System SS
- Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower System CH
- Delta Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower System RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Leland Monitor 17 Series Shower System and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.