- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All brass construction; forged from solid brass stock
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Universal inlet/outlet connections (PEX, IPS, copper)
- Accepts all Delta 3-port and 6 port diverter valve trims/cartridges
- All three outlets are used for six function trims (3 individual positions, 3 shared positions)
- Use plug (included) in one outlet for three function trims (2 individual positions, 1 shared position)
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - prevents rocking and allows for securing to stringers
- Heat-resistant pressure test cap for air/water testing before cartridge is installed
- Note: this is the rough-in only - valve trim (which includes the cartridge) required to complete
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta R11000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R11000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.