This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Does not control the volume of water - that is done at the mixing valve
- Six function diverter with 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions (for example, a shower head, hand shower, and body sprays could each be run independently or in any combination of two)
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 4-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R11000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- T11900: this model
- T11800: three function version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta T11900
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta T11900-PT*
- Delta T11900-CZ
- Delta T11900
- Delta T11900-PB
- Delta T11900-SS
- Delta T11900-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Number of Functions||3|