How To Install Track LightingLearn how to install a basic track lighting kit in this easy to follow video
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Wattage: 140
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 31.5"
- Extension: 4.75"
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Designers Fountain Products
- Shop All Designers Fountain Treble Collection Products
Our SKU: Designers Fountain TKF30B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Designers Fountain TKF30-AGB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Designers Fountain TKF30-AGB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.