Commercial Fan Forced Wall Heater
This RFI series heater is ideal for maintaining comfort in areas subject to cold drafts, such as vestibules, stairwells, etc. Available in Almond or White with a polyester epoxy powder coat painted finish.
- Construction: The front panel is constructed of 20 gauge steel. The wall box is designed for recessing into either frame or masonry walls and contains knockouts for wiring connections.
- Heating Element: The RFI wall heater has a nickel chromium resistance wire heating element within a steel sheath. Spiral steel fins are firmly brazed to the surface to provide excellent heat transfer
- Fan and Motor: The fan motor is totally enclosed and factory lubricated complete with a black anodized 5 blade mixed flow aluminum fan. The fan delay is a bi-metallic snap action type.
- Controls and Wiring: The heater is a standard double poll built-in thermostat with provision for low voltage relay and remote wall stat if required. Unit is suitable for use with remote line voltage wall thermostat.
- Quick response, high output fan-forced heater - 160 cubic feet per minute.
- Automatic fan delay utilizes when unit cycles off
- Includes built-in double pole thermostat
- Width: 21.5"
- Height: 16.75"
- Depth: 5.25"
Additional Dimplex Links
This Dimplex item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dimplex RFI820D31
- Dimplex RFI820D31W
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RFI820D31 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dimplex products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.