Marana Media Console with Widescreen Electric Firebox
Dimplex invented the modern electric fireplace and continues to lead the way with exclusive technologies that dazzle the eye and seduce the senses. Our patented 3D effect gives the fire its depth and dancing flames. And it is something you can only find on Dimplex electric fireplaces. When you buy Dimplex, you know you're getting the original...and the best.
Elevated above a modern stainless steel firebox enclosure, the sturdy, smoked-glass top creates a sleek display space for the latest wide-screen TVs. Wood Cabinets, accented with smoked-glass doors, provide ample room for storing equipment, DVDs and other essentials.
- Stainless Steel Firebox Enclosure
- 57-1/4" x 21" Elevated Glass Top Supports up to a 60" Flat Screen TV
- Smoked Glass Cabinet Doors
- Two Adjustable Shelves per Cabinet
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Enjoy the unique benefits of Dimplex electric fireplaces and create a warm focal point for your home, while reducing environmental impact. Dimplex electronic fireplaces use 90% less energy than gas fireplaces to produce visual flames and are 100% efficient with no wasted energy.
- 33" Self-trimming Widescreen Electric Firebox
- Patented, Life-like Flame Effect
- Inner Glow Logs Molded from Wood Logs for Incredible Realism
- On-demand Heat with Thermostat Control Warms a Room or Area of up to 400 Square Feet
- Interior Light and Flame Speed Control
- Flame Operates With or Without Heat
- No Carbon Monoxide or Emissions
- Glass Stays Cool-to-Touch
- 2¢ / Hour with Flame Only or 7¢ / Hour with Flame and Heat (Based on average national residential electricity rates)
- Plugs Into Any Standard Household Electrical Outlet
- 120 Volts / 1,000 Watts / 3,415 BTU
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Multi-Function Remote Control
- Width: 75-9/16"
- Height: 32"9/16"
- Depth: 19"
Additional Dimplex Links
Our SKU: Dimplex SAP-500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dimplex SAP-500-B
- Dimplex SAP-500-C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Vent Location||Vent Free|