DreamLine DL-6163CL Sector Clear Glass Shower Enclosure, Tray and Backwall Combo 36" L x 36" W x 72 7/8" H, 36" x 36" Center Drain Tray
Combine DreamLine™ universal shower wall panels with tub replacement shower base and two sliding shower doors for a complete shower kit. This kit is perfect for a bathroom remodeling or tub-to-shower conversion project and is designed to be installed over existing solid surfaces.
- 3 integrated soap or accessory shelves
- Convenience corner foot rest
- Unique water proof connection of side walls and corner panels
- Trim-to-Size design for shower enclosures wall dimensions 30" to 40 1/2" width from corner and height of the glass not to exceed 72 7/8"
- These acrylic wall systems are specially designed to be installed over existing solid surface not directly against the studs
- High quality acrylic top is scratch and stain resistant
- Slip-resistant bottom for safe bathing
- Integrated tile flange for easy installation and waterproofing
- Fiberglass reinforcement for durability
- Raised edge to prevent water leakage over the threshold
- Tray dimensions: 36" x 36" x 5"
- 1/4" tempered safety glass
- Sliding tempered glass doors
- Visible fixtures in chrome finish
- Anodized aluminum profiles
Additional DreamLine Links
This DreamLine item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DreamLine DL-6163-01CL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DL-6163CL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DreamLine products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.