Elegance Pivot Shower Door 32 1/4" - 34 1/4" x 72"
Elegance shower doors are designed to fit a variety of opening from 25 1/4" up to 61 3/4". Each Elegance door is made of thick 3/8" clear tempered glass in combination with aluminum wall profiles. Elegance door finish options include Chrome and Brushed Nickel. Unique design of the wall profiles allow each door to be adjusted by up to 2" inches, accommodating a variety of openings and small variations in side walls. Doors from 25 1/4"-37 3/4" come without any side panels. Doors 37 3/4" - 49 3/4" require a 12" stationary side panel with two integrated glass shelves. Larger Elegance doors FROM 49 1/4" to 61 3/4" use a 24" stationary side panel with two integrated glass shelves. All Elegance doors are reversible for right or left installation. Optional Acrylic/ABS shower back wall kits and single threshold DreamLine(tm) Acrylic/ABS shower trays are also available in a variety of sizes to complete your project.
- 3/8" tempered safety clear glass
- Reversible for "Right" or "Left" hand installation
- Unique adjustable anodized aluminum wall profiles allow for up to 2" width and out-of-plumb adjustment
- Additional stationary side glass panel with 2 shelves required for doors larger than 37"
- Visible fixtures in Chrome or Brushed Nickel finish
- Optional single threshold fiberglass reinforced Acrylic/ABS trays
- Optional Acrylic/ABS back wall kits
- This shower door fits a Width Range of 32 1/4" to 34 1/4"
Additional Dreamline Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dreamline Products
- Shop All Dreamline Elegance Collection Products
Our SKU: Dreamline SHDR-4132728
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dreamline SHDR-4132728-04*
- Dreamline SHDR-4132728-01*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dreamline SHDR-4132728-04 Product Specifications
|Number Of Doors||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.