The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 650,000 BTUs with a 3,600 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 13,500-square feet for a period of 10-hours on full load capacity
- Powered by 1-K kerosene or #1 diesel / fuel oil and has a 5-gallon fuel tank with a run-time fuel gauge that displays how long the unit will run
- Comfort control thermostat to regulate temperature
- Built-in digital diagnostic with trilingual error codes mounted on the unit
- Unit is easy to use with a one touch power switch and is fully portable with flat-free, 12-inch wheels and a wheel barrow construction for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include front and rear handles with a cord wrap and a flame out sensor to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Combustion chamber on this model is consistently centered with no stress on the upper or lower shell improving airflow
- The tube is engineered for strength, longevity and ease of access, making routine maintenance easy
- CSA Approved USA/C and meets all applicable U.S and Canadian national standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- Motor is UL approved which means it has been evaluated to globally recognized standards for fire, electric shock, injury to persons and evaluated for safety of rotating machinery
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 48.7"
- Width: 32.83"
- Depth: 69.21"
- CFM: 3600
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 275.58 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo Delux KFA650DGD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dyna-Glo Delux KFA650DGD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo Delux KFA650DGD Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Free Standing|