The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 75,000-125,000 BTUs with a 400 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 3,100-square feet for a period of 6-30-hours on full load capacity depending on the propane cylinder's size
- Powered by liquid propane and accepts 20, 40 and 100-pound propane cylinders (not included)
- 20-pound cylinders run for 14-hours at 30,000-BTU, 8.5-hours at 50,000-BTU and 7-hours at 60,000 BTU
- 40-pound cylinders run for 28-hours at 30,000-BTU, 17-hours at 50,000-BTU and 14-hours at 60,000-BTU
- 100-pound cylinders run for 70-hours at 30,000-BTU, 42.5-hours at 50,000-BTU and 35-hours and 60,000-BTU
- Unit is easy to use with a continuously variable control and is fully portable with a construction grade, swivel handle for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include auto overheat shutoff protection and an adjustable heat angle to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Motor is mounted to the inside of the tube for better performance
- Construction grade, solid steel base (enclosed base protects controls)
- Fully enclosed motor and secure interior motor mount with thick brackets
- CSA Approved and meets all applicable standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- 10-foot hose and regulator
- Fan Guard
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 16.14"
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 25.59"
- CFM: 400
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 19.92 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA125DGD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA125DGD Product Specifications
|BTU Output||125000, 70000|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.