The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 300,000 BTUs with a 1,800 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 7,000-square feet for a period of 14-hours on full load capacity
- Powered by liquid propane and accepts a 500-pound propane cylinder (not included)
- Unit is easy to use with a thermostat controlled interrupted spark ignition and is fully portable with a construction grade handle for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include auto overheat shutoff protection and an adjustable heat angle and quality construction to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- CSA Approved and meets all applicable standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- 10-foot hose and regulator
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 12.6"
- Depth: 33.7"
- CFM: 1800
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 33.9 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
This Dyna-Glo Delux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA300DGD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RMC-FA300DGD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dyna-Glo Delux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.