The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 300,000 BTUs with a 1,800 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 7,000-square feet for a period of 14-hours on full load capacity
- Powered by liquid propane and accepts a 500-pound propane cylinder (not included)
- Unit is easy to use with a thermostat controlled interrupted spark ignition and is fully portable with a construction grade handle for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include auto overheat shutoff protection and an adjustable heat angle and quality construction to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- CSA Approved and meets all applicable standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- 10-foot hose and regulator
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 12.6"
- Depth: 33.7"
- CFM: 1800
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 33.9 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
This Dyna-Glo Delux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA300DGD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RMC-FA300DGD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dyna-Glo Delux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.