The Dyna-Glo Delux Single Burner Tank Top Radiant Heater generates portable, radiant heat that doesn't heat the air but heats concentrated areas (as they are less likely to be effected by wind and other elements).
- Radiant heat is ideal for indoor and outdoor ventilated spaces where concentrated heat is required
- Burner head swivels so radiant heat can be directed to one area
- Unit is easy to use with its Piezo Igniter, which lights the unit and the unit is fully portable for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include a safety shut-off valve to stop gas flow if flame is extinguished and a mercury-free tip over switch that stops gas flow if tipped to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Heater has a run time of 48-hours at 9,000-BTU, 33-hours at 13,000-BTU or 28-hours at 15,000-BTU on a 20-pound tank (tank not included)
- Heats a maximum 15-foot radius and includes a high-efficiency steel heat reflector to improve heat distribution
- To assemble simply connect the heater to the top of a standard 20-pound propane tank with quick connect P.O.L Tank Connection
- Porcelain coated back with rear safety grill, a wrench-less tank fitting, double mesh burner and rust-proof chrome emitter guard
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 12.01"
- Width: 8.27"
- Depth: 7.13"
- CFM: 300
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Material: Steel
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
This Dyna-Glo Delux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dyna-Glo Delux TT15CDGP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TT15CDGP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dyna-Glo Delux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.