The Dyna-Glo Delux Dual Burner Tank Top Radiant Heater generates portable, radiant heat that doesn't heat the air but heats concentrated areas (as they are less likely to be effected by wind and other elements).
- Radiant heat is ideal for indoor and outdoor ventilated spaces where concentrated heat is required
- Burner heads swivels so radiant heat can be directed in one or multiple directions
- Unit is easy to use with its Piezo Igniter, which lights the unit and the unit is fully portable for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include a safety shut-off valve to stop gas flow if flame is extinguished and a mercury-free tip over switch that stops gas flow if tipped to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Heater has a run time of 48-hours at 9,000-BTU, 33-hours at 13,000-BTU or 28-hours at 15,000-BTU on a 20-pound tank (tank not included)
- With two burners running, the runtime is 24-hours at 9,000-BTU, 16-hours at 13,000BTU and 14-hours at 15,000-BTU
- Heats a maximum 25-foot radius and includes a high-efficiency steel heat reflector to improve heat distribution
- To assemble, simply connect the heater to the top of a standard 20-pound propane tank with quick connect P.O.L Tank Connection
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 15.51"
- Width: 6.46"
- Depth: 17.52"
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Material: Steel
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo Delux TT30CDGP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dyna-Glo Delux TT30CDGP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo Delux TT30CDGP Product Specifications
|BTU Output||30000, 9000|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|