Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Icon Collection Counter-Depth Refrigerator with PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems and Theatre Lighting
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- PureAdvantage™ Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps clean, fresh water and ice on hand
- Theatre Lighting: As you open the door transition LED lighting gradually illuminates the interior with soft but ample light
- Express Freeze: Lock in freshness by freezing food faster
- Smooth-Glide® Crisper Drawer: Crisper Drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Custom-Design™ Smooth-Glide® Shelves: These all-glass shelves are full depth and extend fully and are even removable
- Express Ice®: The Express Ice® cycle quickly produces additional ice, with just a touch of a button
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the refrigerator rises above 56°F for more than 60 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Custom-Set™ Temperature Controls: Allows you to independently adjust the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer
- Optional Louvered Trim Kit: For an integrated look
- Dimensions: 29-1/2" D x 35-5/8" W x 68-3/16" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 45-1/4"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 14.06 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 8.5 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.6 Cu.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Line Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E23CS78HPS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E23CS78HP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquids so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Fast FreezeThe fast freeze feature gives you extra power so you can lock in freshness.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.