Electrolux Microwave Manual CookingLearn how to use the microwave manually without preset options with a variety of power levels and cooking times.
Electrolux Microwave Rack CookingLearn how to use the Rack for cooking in your new Electrolux Microwave.
30" Built-In Microwave with 1.5 Cu Ft, 900 W Convection Cooking and Wave-Touch® Controls
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The sleek Wave-Touch® control panel illuminates with just a touch and all but the chosen options fade away after selection
- Automatic Cooking Settings: Combine the versatility of microwave cooking and convection heat with these pre-programmed settings
- Sensor-Cook Technology: Intelligent sensors adjust the cooking time and power level based on the needs of the food, all automatically
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Convenience Options: Help Directory, Reheat, Add A Minute, Popcorn, Defrost
- Automatic Convection Options: Auto Broil, Auto Roast, Auto Bake
- Manual Convection Options: Preheat, Convection Bake, Broil, Slow Cook, Low Mix Bake, High Mix Roast
- High and Low Racks: Creates additional space in the microwave, allowing for more food to be heated at the same time
- 10 Temperature Probe Options: Ensure your food is exactly the right temperature
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Depth: 20-29/32"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 21-23/32"
- Interior Depth: 16-1/8"
- Interior Width: 16-1/8"
- Interior Height: 9-5/8"
- Cutout Depth: 20-1/8"
- Cutout Width: 26-1/2" - 27"
- Cutout Height: 19-7/8" - 20-3/8"
- Oven Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Turntable Material: Metal
- Turntable Diameter: 15-3/8"
- 10 Power Levels
- Power Cord Location: Right Bottom Right
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs
- UL Listed
- Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30MO65GSS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30MO65GSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30MO65GSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|