Electrolux Microwave Manual CookingLearn how to use the microwave manually without preset options with a variety of power levels and cooking times.
Electrolux Microwave Sensor CookingLearn how to use the Electrolux microwave sensors for cooking a variety of food from popcorn to frozen chicken.
Icon Collection 1.5 Cu.Ft. Built-In Microwave with Drop-Down Door with Wave-Touch® and Automatic Cooking Settings
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The sleek Wave-Touch® control panel illuminates with just a touch and all but the chosen options fade away after selection
- Automatic Cooking Settings: Combine the versatility of microwave cooking and convection heat with these pre-programmed settings
- Sensor-Cook Technology: Intelligent sensors adjust the cooking time and power level based on the needs of the food, all automatically
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Auto Cook Options: Pizza Slice (1), Snacks (3), Kid’s Meals (3), Soften/Melt (4), Beverage (1)
- Convection Cook Categories: Auto Broil (4), Auto Roast (4), Auto Bake (4)
- Auto Reheat Categories: Breads/Muffins (2), Pasta (1)
- Sensor One Touch Categories: Cook (5), Reheat (1), Popcorn (2), Baked Potato (1), Frozen Vegetables (1), Fresh Vegetables (2)
- Cobalt Blue Oven Interior: Stylish cobalt blue microwave oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21-11/16"
- Height: 22"
- Oven Interior Depth: 16-1/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 16-1/8"
- Oven Interior Height: 9-5/8"
- Cutout Depth: 20-1/8"
- Cutout Width: 28-1/2" - 29"
- Cutout Height: 21" - 21-1/2"
- Turntable Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Turntable Diameter: 14-9/16"
- Humidity Sensor: Yes
- Power Levels: 11
- Power Cord Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 89 lbs
- UL Listed
- Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30MO75HP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30MO75HPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30MO75HPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|