This product includes free white glove delivery.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Icon Collection Electric Slide-In Cooktop with Professional-Style Knobs with Digital Display and Keep Warm Setting
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Professional-Style Knobs with Digital Display: These large, professional-style control knobs provide precise control and come with convenient preset digital settings
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep your favorite foods at their ideal serving temperature
- Expandable Elements: Flexible elements expand to fit virtually any pan size with up to 4,400 watts of power, providing the utmost versatility
- Sleek Smoothtop Glass Design: The easy to clean, smooth, glass design of the cooktop seamlessly integrates with your countertop for a polished premium look
- Blue LED Indicator Light: Hot surfaces are indicated by blue LED lights until the surface is cool to the touch
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Center Front 7" Bridge Element: 1,800/800 Watts
- Center Rear 7" Element: 1,800 Watts
- Left Front 5" to 7" to 9" Expandable Element: 1,000/1,800/2,700 Watts
- Left Rear 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Right Front 6" to 9" Expandable Element: 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Right Rear 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Cutout Depth: 23-1/8"
- Cutout Height: 7-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 35-3/16"
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E36EC75HSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E36EC75H and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Electric Cooktop CleanupSee how easy it is to clean and Electrolux Electric Cooktop.