Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Icon Collection Full-Natural Gas Freestanding Range with Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks and Flexible Cooktop Configuration
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- 6.4 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Flexible Cooktop Configuration: Offers a wide range of burner sizes for increased cooking flexibility
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Halogen Oven Lights: Two bright halogen lights make it easy to check on food cooking in the oven without opening the oven door
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- CustomConvect™ Convection Technology: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Self-Clean: Yes
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Middle Rear Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Middle Front Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Right Front Burner: 450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
- Right Rear Burner: 850 - 5,000 BTU
- Knob Type: Plastic weighted skirted knobs with Bezel
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Oven Bake Burner: 34,000 BTU
- Oven Broil Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Oven Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven Rack Configuration: 2 HD handle (glide), 1 Handle (fixed)
- Oven Cavity Height: 18-3/4"
- Oven Cavity Width: 30-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 19-5/8"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 41-5/8 - 42-5/8"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth (Including Handle): 28-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 47-3/8"
- Weight: 404 lbs
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E36GF76JP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E36GF76JPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E36GF76JPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||14000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Burner Style||Sealed Burners, Sealed|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||47.375|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||18000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||14000, 9500|
|Number Of Burners||6|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||28.5|
|Oven Interior Height||18.75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.