Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Cool Zone DrawerThis full width drawer is perfect for keeping drinks cold or storing oversized items such as party platters.
Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Glide® Drawers
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- PureAdvantage™ Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps clean, fresh water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Glide® Cool Zone™ Drawer: This drawer keeps contents chilled, so it’s great for beverages and snacks
- Luxury-Design® LED Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Sliding SpillSafe® Glass Shelves: Easy to clean, these shelves keep spills contained and slide out
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: Drawers smoothly glide out and extend fully, giving you easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 20 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Full-Extension Freezer Baskets
- Overall Dimensions: 30-7/8" D x 35-5/8" W x 69.5" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Doors 90° Open: 42-9/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 45-7/8"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 15.62 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.93 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.6 Cu. Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 347 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EI23BC30KW Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||466|
|Annual Operation Cost||50|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||Yes|
|Depth with Door||26.875|
|Depth with Door Open||42.5625|
|Depth with Handles||30.875|
|Freezer Type||Pull-Out Drawer|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.