Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Cool Zone DrawerThis full width drawer is perfect for keeping drinks cold or storing oversized items such as party platters.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Standard-Depth French Door Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Glide® Crisper Drawers
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- Most Usable Capacity: With more usable space than other 28 Cu.Ft. standard-depth refrigerators* you will have room for everything from large party trays to beverages (*29 Cu.Ft. and under, exterior ice and water)
- Luxury-Glide® Cool Zone™ Drawer: This drawer keeps contents chilled, so it’s great for beverages and snacks
- Sliding SpillSafe® Glass Shelves: Designed to keep spills contained, these glass shelves slide out making them easy to clean
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer lighting beautifully illuminates the interior of the refrigerator, making it easy to locate food
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Glide® Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: Drawers smoothly glide out and fully extend allowing easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 20 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Full-Extension Freezer Baskets
- Overall Dimensions: 35-3/4" D x 35-5/8" W x 69-1/2" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-7/8" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47-7/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 54-3/4"
- Refrigerator Capacity: 19.0 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 7.6 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 26.6 Cu.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 365 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI27BS16J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI27BS16JB
- Electrolux EI27BS16JS
- Electrolux EI27BS16JW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI27BS16JB Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||422|
|Annual Operation Cost||46.8|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door||33|
|Depth with Door Open||47.4375|
|Depth with Handles||35.75|
|Door Type||French Door|
|Freezer Type||Pull-Out Drawer|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
|Number Of Shelves||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.