This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Glide-2-Set® Control: Heat is controlled with just the touch of a finger, resulting in a clean look uncluttered by knobs or dials
- Flex-2-Fit® Triple Element: This cooktop features a triple element burner which allows you to adjust the heating area to three different sizes, allowing the heating element to fit the size of the cookware, not the other way around
- Digital Preset Touch Settings: Quickly and precisely raise or lower temperatures with up to 15 digital preset touch settings
- Perfect Over a Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface: Smooth glass cooktop makes cleaning effortless
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Dimensions: 30-3/4" W x 6-5/8" H x 21-3/4" D
- Cutout Dimensions: 29-3/4" W x 8-1/2" H x 20-3/8" D
- Cooktop Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Front Left 6" / 9" / 12" Triple Expandable Element: 1,200 / 2,000 / 3,000 Watts
- Front Right 9" Element: 3,200 Watts
- Back Left 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Back Right 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Power Supply Location: Right Rear Center
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Product Weight: 44 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
Platinum Star Warranty:
- Electrolux exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI30EC45KB
- Electrolux EI30EC45KS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI30EC45 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Electric Cooktop CleanupSee how easy it is to clean and Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
Electrolux Electric Cooktop ControlsLearn the basic controls of the Electrolux Electric Cooktop.