Electrolux Electric Cooktop CleanupSee how easy it is to clean and Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
Electrolux Electric Cooktop ControlsLearn the basic controls of the Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Glide-2-Set® Control: Heat is controlled by just the touch of a finger, resulting in a clean look uncluttered by knobs or dials
- Flex-2-Fit® Elements: This cooktop features a triple element burner which allows you to adjust the heating area to three different sizes. Allowing the heating element to fit the size of the cookware, not the other way around
- Triple Element: An element that offers the versatility of three element sizes for the best flexibility to fit your cookware
- Digital Preset Touch Settings: Quickly and precisely raise or lower temperatures with up to 15 digital preset touch settings
- Perfect Over a Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface: Smooth glass cooktop makes cleaning effortless
Platinum Star Warranty:
- Electrolux exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
- Cooktop Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Back Left 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Back Right 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Front Left 6" to 9" to 12" Triple Expandable Element: 1,200/2,000/3,000 Watts
- Front Right 9" Element: 3,200 Watts
- Height: 6-5/8"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Depth: 21-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 8-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 29-3/4"
- Cutout Depth: 20-3/8"
- Power Supply Location: Right Rear Center
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 49 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EI30EC45KS Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3200|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.