Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Front Load Washer with IQ-Touch™ Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the washer options, at all times
- Perfect Steam™: Steam can be added to select wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes, resulting in whiter whites, better stain removal and less wrinkles
- Fast Wash Cycle: Full wash cycle in only 18 minutes (Based on smallest load with Fast Wash cycle selected)
- Perfect Balance® System: Even oversized wash loads stay balanced and quiet with state-of-the-art balancing technology
- Eco-Friendly: This ENERGY STAR® washer is 75% more energy efficient and uses 56% less water than the current Department of Energy minimum standards
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable wash cycle to meet your unique washing needs, available with just the press of a button
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: Just a light touch is all it takes to open and close the washer door
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Designer interior lighting that is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Cycles: Fast Wash, My Favorite, Deep Clean Sanitize, Heavy Duty, Whites, Colors, Normal, Casual, Delicates, Hand Wash, Spin Only
- Cycle Options: Temperature Selection, Add Steam, Spin Speed Selection, Soil Level Selection, Delay Start
- Luxury-Quiet™: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice that it is on
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the sanitize cycle
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Height (Without 15" Pedestal): 38"
- Height (With 15" Pedestal): 53"
- Width: 27"
- Nominal Width: 27"
- Depth: 31-1/2"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 48-52 Variable
- No Load Spin Speed (RPM): 1,200
- Number of Cycles: 11
- Number of Cycle Options: 35
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Under Dryer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor
- Shipping Weight: 247 lbs
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Power Supply Location: Top Right Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Top Left Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EIFLS55I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EIFLS55IIW
- Electrolux EIFLS55IMB
- Electrolux EIFLS55IRR*
Red Hot Red
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||138|
|Annual Operation Cost||15.3|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.625|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Top Plate Material||Painted Metal|