Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Electrolux Front Load WashersLearn about Electrolux Front Load Washers Its Features, Benefits, and one of the largest capacities so you can get your laundry done faster.
Front Load Washer with IQ-Touch™ Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the washer options, at all times
- Perfect Steam™: Steam can be added to select wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes, resulting in whiter whites, better stain removal and less wrinkles
- Fast Wash Cycle: Full wash cycle in only 18 minutes (Based on smallest load with Fast Wash cycle selected)
- Perfect Balance® System: Even oversized wash loads stay balanced and quiet with state-of-the-art balancing technology
- Eco-Friendly: This ENERGY STAR® washer is 75% more energy efficient and uses 56% less water than the current Department of Energy minimum standards
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable wash cycle to meet your unique washing needs, available with just the press of a button
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: Just a light touch is all it takes to open and close the washer door
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Designer interior lighting that is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Cycles: Fast Wash, My Favorite, Deep Clean Sanitize, Heavy Duty, Whites, Colors, Normal, Casual, Delicates, Hand Wash, Spin Only
- Cycle Options: Temperature Selection, Add Steam, Spin Speed Selection, Soil Level Selection, Delay Start
- Luxury-Quiet™: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice that it is on
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the sanitize cycle
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Height (Without 15" Pedestal): 38"
- Height (With 15" Pedestal): 53"
- Width: 27"
- Nominal Width: 27"
- Depth: 31-1/2"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 48-52 Variable
- No Load Spin Speed (RPM): 1,200
- Number of Cycles: 11
- Number of Cycle Options: 35
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Under Dryer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor
- Shipping Weight: 247 lbs
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Power Supply Location: Top Right Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Top Left Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EIFLS55IMB Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||138|
|Annual Operation Cost||15.3|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.625|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|No Load RPM||1200|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Top Plate Material||Painted Metal|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.