Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
8.0 Cu. Ft. Gas Front Load Dryer with IQ-Touch™ Controls
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dryer cycles and options at all times
- Large Capacity Dryer: With 8.0 cu. ft. capacity dry more in one load
- Cycles: Fast Dry, My Favorite, Heavy Duty, Bulky/Bedding, Mixed Load, Towels, Normal, Casual, Delicate, Delicate, Touch Up, Timed Dry
- Cycle Options: Temperature, Electronic Auto Dry, Manual Timed Dry
- Gentle Dry: Utilizing exclusive technology this dryer gently tumbles clothes, helping protect fabrics with exceptional temperature control
- Fast Dry Cycle: Dry clothes in just 18 minutes with the Fast Dry cycle
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the Sanitize cycle
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The striking interior lighting clearly illuminates the dryer’s contents, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: Dryer door opens and closes with just a light touch
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound System: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Delay Start: Run the dryer when it is convenient for you, delay start up to 24 hours
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Signature Soft-Arc Door Design
- Control Lockout
- Reversible Door
- Capacity: 8.0 cu.ft.
- Dimensions: 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Height with 15" Pedestal: 53"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Number of Cycles: 11
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Above Washer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor, 4-Way Venting
- Heating Element (BTU/Hr): 20,000
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 125 ft
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Bottom Center Rear
- Power Supply Location: Bottom Right Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ETL Approved
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EIGD50LIW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EIGD50L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Dryers Save TimeWith Electrolux Front Load Dryers you can complete your laundry in just 14 minutes. Watch to find out more great features included to make your job easier.
Electrolux Laundry With IQ Touch ControlLearn about the Electrolux Washers and Dryers with IQ touch controls puts all of the wash and dry cycles you need right at your finger tips.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.