Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electric Single Wall Oven with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks
Features Luxury-Glide® oven racks, Luxury-Design® lighting, Luxury-Hold™ oven door, PerfectConvect® convection technology with convection conversion, Perfect Turkey® button, "My Favorite" setting and Wave-Touch® controls.
- Sure-2-Fit™ Capacity: Coordinate an entire meal — the oven features 3.5 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- PerfectConvect®: This convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Wave-Touch® Controls: One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options and after you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting that is as beautiful as it is functional
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 3.5 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 27" W x 29" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 44"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 20-1/2" W x 16-1/2" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 23-1/2" D x 24-7/8" W x 27-1/4" H
- Hidden Bake Element: 1,450 Watts
- Six-Pass Broiler Element: 3,400 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 168 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW27EW55G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW27EW55GB*
- Electrolux EW27EW55GS
- Electrolux EW27EW55GW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||44|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|