Electric Single Wall Oven with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: Offering 4.2 cu.ft. of cooking space and three adjustable oven racks ensuring there is enough room to cook an entire meal all at once
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the Wave-Touch® control panel activates, displaying all of your cooking options. After a decision has been made all the unselected options fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks effortlessly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- PerfectConvect®: Featuring a third heating element the convection technology provides up to 30% quicker cook times all while maintaining consistently even results
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The beautiful ramp-up designer lighting clearly illuminates the oven interior
- "My Favorite" Settings: Customizable settings you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Convection Conversion: Adjusts the standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures to provide perfect and consistent cooking results
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 30" W x 29" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 44"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 24-1/8" W x 16-1/2" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 23-1/2" D x 28-1/2" W x 27-1/4" H.
- Hidden Bake Element: 2,200 Watts
- Eight-Pass Broiler Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 218 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW30EW55GB*
- Electrolux EW30EW55GS
- Electrolux EW30EW55GW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EW30EW55G and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.