Electrolux Induction BoilElectrolux Induction Cooktops boil water in 90 seconds!
Induction CookingWhy buy a range or cooktop that has induction cooking? It is the most energy efficient cooking method available and can be used to cook any type of food.
Electrolux Induction Perfect Set ControlsMelt Chocolate without a double boiler, simmer a cheese sauce. Perfect set controls allow you to set the heat how you want.
Electrolux Easy Clean UpInduction is unique in that heat is produced in the pan. This means when you spill on the cook top you just need a damp cloth to clean it up.
Induction Hybrid Cooktop with Power Assist and Perfect Set® Controls
- Power Assist Function: Generates rapid heat for a quick boil in just 90 seconds (10" induction burner with Power Boost, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water)
- Energy Efficient: Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- 10" and 6" Induction Elements: With two powerfully efficient induction elements, plus three electric elements, the Induction Hybrid Cooktop offers incredible cooking flexibility and the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Induction technology adjusts heat with greater precision than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings making it ideal for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction hybrid cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it will work
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan
- Perfect Set Controls: Quickly and precisely raise or lower temperatures with up to 25 digital preset touch settings
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: Heat is transferred directly to the cookware with induction cooking, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it easier to clean
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep your favorite foods at their ideal serving temperature
- Perfect Over a Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Dimensions: 36-3/4" W x 21-3/4" D x 6-1/2" H
- Cooktop Material: Black Ceramic Glass
- Back Left 5" to 7" Dual Expandable Element: 750/1,800 Watts
- Back Right 6" Induction Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Front Left 6" to 9" Dual Expandable Element: 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Front Right 10" Induction Element: 2,500/3,400 Watts
- Center 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Cutout Depth: 20-3/8" - 20-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 36" - 36-1/4"
- Cutout Height: 8.5"
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Center Rear
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW36CC55G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW36CC55GB
- Electrolux EW36CC55GS
- Electrolux EW36CC55GW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1800|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1900|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3400|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||1200|
|Number Of Burners||5|