Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Min 2 Max BurnersLike having a two in one burner this Min 2 Max burner has a wide range from 450 BTU's up to 18,000 so you can gently simmer or rapidly boil.
Electrolux Pro Grade KnobsProfessional Grade knobs eliminate guess work while cooking giving you more precise control. They are even removable for easy cleaning.
Gas Cooktop with Min-2-Max® Burner and Continuous Grates
- Min-2-Max Burner: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional-Grade Control Knobs: Large knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Deep-Well Design: he deep well design will make moving oversized pots and pans from countertop to cooktop easy and stress free
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates: For easy clean up
- Back Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Center Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21-3/4"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop): 4-1/4"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Topside of Cooktop): 4-7/8"
- Cutout Width: 33-7/8" to 34-1/4"
- Cutout Depth: 19-1/8" to 19-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 8" (Includes a 5" space beneath cooktop for connection to gas supply line)
- Electric Pilotless Ignition: Yes
- Linear Flow Burner Valves: Yes
- Convertible to Liquid Propane: Yes
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EW36GC55GS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutout Depth||19.125, 19.75|
|Cutout Width||33.875, 34.25|
|Down Draft Ventilated||No|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||14000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas, Liquid Propane|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||18000|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.