Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Induction Cooktop with Perfect Set® Controls
- More Responsive: Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric, you can instantly take the heat from boil to simmer
- More Energy Efficient: Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- 7"/11" Dual Element: Powerful and versatile element accommodates smaller cookware at a high level of performance, but with the same energy efficiency induction cooking provides. The 11" burner size provides up to 4,800 watts of power for larger pots and pans
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Induction technology adjusts heat with greater precision than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings making it ideal for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan so no heat is wasted
- Perfect Set® Controls: Quickly and precisely raise or lower temperatures with up to 25 digital preset touch settings
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: Heat is transferred directly to the cookware with induction cooking, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it easier to clean
- Power Assist Function: Generates rapid heat for a quick boil
- Keep Warm Setting: Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it’s a great feature when you’re entertaining
- Perfect Over A Wall: Cooktop mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware — if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- Kitchen Timer: Easy to read and conveniently located near your cooktop controls
- Cooktop Material: Black Ceramic Glass
- Back Left 7" Induction Element: 1,900/2,600 Watts
- Back Right 8" Induction Element: 2,300/3,200 Watts
- Front Left 7" to 11" Induction Element: 3,700/4,800 Watts
- Front Right 6" Induction Element: 1,450/2,000 Watts
- Center 8" Induction Element: 2,300/3,200 Watts
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop): 4-3/8"
- Cutout Width: 35-7/8" - 36"
- Cutout Depth: 20-3/8" - 20-1/2"
- Cutout Height: 4-1/2"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Center Rear
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EW36IC60L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW36IC60LB
- Electrolux EW36IC60LS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux Cooktop With Induction TechnologyLearn about the Electrolux Induction Cook Top that allows precise temperature control. Boil water in 90 seconds, and with no surface heat you won't ever burn yourself or a loved one.
Electrolux Induction BoilElectrolux Induction Cooktops boil water in 90 seconds!