Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Front Load Washer with Wave-Touch™ Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™ and Fastest Wash Time
- Wave-Touch™ Controls: The Wave-Touch™ control panel activates with just a touch, after the washing options are chosen all but the selected options fade away
- Perfect Steam™ Washer: Steam can be added to select wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes, resulting in whiter whites, better stain removal and less wrinkles
- Large Capacity Washer: Wash more in one load with this large capacity 4.42 Cu.Ft. washer
- Fastest Wash Time: Wash a load in just 15 minutes on smallest load and Fast Wash cycle
- Cycles: Fast Wash, My Favorites, Deep Clean Sanitize, Heavy Duty, Whites, Colors, Normal, Active Wear, Casual, Delicates, Hand Wash, Spin Only, Jeans, Fast Sanitize, Stuffed Animals, Pet Beds, Clean Washer, Steam Prewash, Kids Wear, Fast Steam, Wool
- Cycle Options: Wash/Rinse Temperature, Temperature, Add Steam, Spin Speed, Soil Level, Delay Start
- ExpertCare™ Wash System: Varied wash motion and bottom-vent steam technologies deliver the best front-load cleaning performance
- Perfect Balance® System: Even oversized wash loads stay balanced and quiet with state-of-the-art balancing technology
- 3 "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your unique washing needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Touch-2-Open™ Doors: Just a light touch is all it takes to open and close the washer door
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The designer interior lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- NSF® Certified: Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Capacity: 4.42 Cu.Ft.
- Height (Without 15" Pedestal): 38"
- Height (With 15" Pedestal): 53"
- Width: 27"
- Nominal Width: 27"
- Depth: 31-1/2"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 48-52 Variable
- No Load Spin Speed (RPM): 1,400
- Number of Cycles: 92
- Number of Cycle Options: 55
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Under Dryer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 247 lbs
- Power Supply Location: Top Right Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Top Left Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ENERGY STAR®
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EWFLS70JIW
- Electrolux EWFLS70JMB*
- Electrolux EWFLS70JRR*
Red Hot Red
- Electrolux EWFLS70JSS
- Electrolux EWFLS70JTS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EWFLS70J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
High Efficiency Laundry Detergent for HE WashersUsing the right Detergent will help ensure proper cleaning during each use. By using NON HE detergent can cause over sudsing and you may need to run several rinse cycles.
Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.