This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- White Glass Shade
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Includes (2) 40 watt G9 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 20" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Arches Collection Products
Our SKU: Elk Lighting 10031/2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 10031/2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elk Lighting 10031/2 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.