- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Crystal accents provide sparkling details
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Opulence Collection Products
Our SKU: Elk Lighting 4011/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 4011/3AMB
Rust / Amber
- Elk Lighting 4011/3AQ
Rust / Aqua
- Elk Lighting 4011/3CL
Rust / Clear
- Elk Lighting 4011/3LM
Rust / Lime
- Elk Lighting 4011/3RS
Rust / Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.