- White Glass Shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Secure steel mounting assembly
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Includes 1 lights at 5 watts of LED Lighting
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 3" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 5
- Wattage: 5
- Voltage: 120v
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
This ELK Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ELK Lighting 81030/1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 81030/1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ELK Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.