- White Frosted Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure steel mounting assembly
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Includes 4 lights at 5 watts of LED Lighting
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 60.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 60.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 33"
- Width: 37" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 5
- Wattage: 20
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Feltham Collection Products
Our SKU: ELK Lighting 81053/4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ELK Lighting 81053/4
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ELK Lighting 81053/4 Product Specifications
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.