- White Frosted Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure steel mounting assembly
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Includes 4 lights at 5 watts of LED Lighting
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 60.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 60.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 33"
- Width: 37" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 5
- Wattage: 20
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
This ELK Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ELK Lighting 81053/4
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 81053/4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ELK Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.