How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The true source of the Amazon was discovered in 1953 to be a small stream, The Huarco, in the Andes Mountains of Peru. The thick canopy of foliage that surrounds this meandering waterway was the inspiration for the collection. The refreshing green leaves invoke a feeling of a tropical rain forest. Complimenting the mouth-blown amber glass, the base of each blossom is adorned with chestnut hues clasping clear crystal droplets.
- Down Lighting: Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Collection: Huarco
- Accented with Glass Leaves
- Mouth Blown Amber Glass
- Height: 16" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 23"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Included)
- Wattage Per Bulb: 40
- UL Listed: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Huarco Collection Products
Our SKU: Elk Lighting 86052
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 86052
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elk Lighting 86052 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Genre||Art Nouveau, French Country|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.