- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Height: 6-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 15" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 6-1/2" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Connection: 2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 19"
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay BLGRE15150*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BLGRE1515 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.