Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 19" Single Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Single basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- U-Channel mounting system
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24"
- Sink Dimensions: 19" L x 18" W
- Bowl Depth: 10-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 16" L x 13-1/2" W x 10-1/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 14 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay DLFR191810
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DLFR191810
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay DLFR191810 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Collection||Gourmet, Gourmet Lustertone|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|