Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay has the perfect sink or any commercial or residential application
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Height: 10-1/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 19" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10-1/8" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 27"
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay DLH222210C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DLH222210C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay DLH222210C Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Collection||Gourmet, Gourmet Lustertone, Gourmet Package|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited, Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||27|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.